Labels

Saturday 29 September 2012

Vimeo / Video anyone?

I thought you might like a video?

Whilst Youtube is the Internet Video Behemoth there are other video sharing sites out there - so here's a couple 'inspirational tech vids' that caught my eye recently, from Vimeo...

Giant Spiders - A 'cute' video projection method to give the illusion of real life giant spiders. I can't help but think how this would be if set up in a room with 100's of Spiders projected crawling out from the TV - sounds like a great game/art sequence to me [btw - If Capcom add this to future Resident Evil game remember where you heard it first ;-)]
https://vimeo.com/37176398#

Secondly a warning to us about out reliance upon computer tech'. Don't get me wrong - tech has so many applications, I'm not so much fearing what would happen if it was wiped out - For me it's more  a question of if we need to live our lives in a digital or analogue state? Can't we have both..? Anyway the vid's quite cool too. Enjoy!
https://vimeo.com/49425975

No comments:

Post a Comment